Terms & Conditions
David Astburys Estate Agents is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
- These terms apply to all visitors of our website.
- Before using our website you should read and understand these terms.
- By using our website you accept and agree to be bound by these terms.
- By “our website” we mean http://www.davidastburys.co.uk.
- By “us”, “we” and “our” we mean David Astburys Limited.
- By “content” we mean data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, software, music, files, sounds, static and mobile images.
- By “use” we mean use, copy, view, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “visitor” we mean any person viewing our website.
- By “our serviced countries” we mean the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
- David Astburys is a limited company registered in England & Wales.
- Our website is only intended for use by people resident in one of our serviced countries
- Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may, at any time, withdraw, restrict or amend access to our website without notice.
- We are not liable in anyway if, for any reason, our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
- David Astburys is the trading name of David Astburys Limited. All rights are reserved in that name.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our website and in the material published on it and any other promotional material used by us,including but not limited to patents, registered designs, trademarks and service marks (whether registered or not), and applications for any of the foregoing, copyright, design, right, moral rights, rights in and to databases and all similar and/or analogous right subsisting at any time in any part of the world in relation to us are and at all times remain the property of us. That material is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any graphics, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be clearly acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a written licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you wish to make use of any material on our website for purposes other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our website in breach of these terms, your right to use our website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Reliance On Information Posted
- Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
- We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its content.
Our Website Changes Regularly
- Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time without notice.
Viruses, Hacking And Other Offences
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- You must not attack our website via a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack.
- If you breach provisions 8.1., 8.2. or 8.3. you will commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities. We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. If you breach these provisions, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial of service attack, distributed denial of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.